We accept, and are considered “in network” with, most all major PPO dental insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
Tryon Family Dentistry accepts insurance from a variety of providers. Our office staff will be happy to file your claims for your dental treatment. We will accept assignment of benefits from your insurance, however we will collect your percentage at the time services are rendered. Contact our office for more information.
Payment for any portion not covered by your insurance is due when services are rendered.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- We offer a 5% discount for pre-payment of treatment by cash or check.*
- We offer a 10% Senior Citizen, Military and Law Enforcement discount as well.*
- We offer a 10% discount to college students off the cash portion of their fees (must show student ID).*
*Discounts are only for patients with no insurance, or whose insurance doesn’t provide an in network discount.
Third Party Financing
We offer third partying financing through Care Credit.
Through Care Credit our patients have 6-24 month interest free financing options.