Cosmetic Dentistry An Overview
The purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to enhance the appearance of your smile by correcting imperfections of the teeth. Every time you smile, your teeth are the first thing people notice about you. There are many reasons why you may feel embarrassed or ashamed by your teeth. Tryon Family Dentistry in Zebulon, NC offers many cosmetic treatments to help their patients achieve a natural smile if they suffer from any of the following cosmetic issues:
- Stained, discolored or yellow teeth
- Chipped or fractured teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Teeth with gaps between them
- Misshapen teeth
- Different sized teeth
- Exposed tooth roots
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
We have a number of cosmetic treatments available for you to choose from. They are all highly effective and affordable. A lot of the treatments we offer will improve both form and function while also creating a smile you will not be ashamed of. Many of our treatments can be completed in just a single visit to our dentists in Zebulon NC.
- Teeth Whitening – This simple cost-effective solution to discolored, yellow or stained teeth can be completed in just a single visit to Zebulon NC dental office. We are proud to offer ZOOM! Teeth Whitening. It can be completed in just one hour at our office, lightening your teeth up to eight shades. We also offer a take home whiting system with custom made trays where you can lighten your teeth gradually.
- Enamel Micro-Abrasion – If you have tough stains on your teeth and whitening was not successful, Dr. Leo and Dr. Alex also offer enamel micro-abrasion. It uses both chemicals and a mechanical treatment to remove stains that are very resistant. This non-invasive treatment can be completed in just a single visit.
- Dental Bonding – Bonding is a very economical way to disguise many teeth imperfections. This non-invasive treatment uses composite resin that is directly bonded to your teeth. This quick treatment can be completed in one office visit and will last three to five years (sometimes longer) with proper oral hygiene.
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are capable of completely changing the appearance of your smile by changing the size, shape, and shade of your teeth. They are ultra-thin shells that are cemented to the front of a tooth. Dr. Leo and Dr. Alex can place them in one day thanks to CEREC Technology.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is the discreet way to straighten teeth without the use of metal braces. This teeth straightening system consists of aligners that should be worn at least 22 hours a day. You will change out your aligner every one to two weeks to gradually straighten your teeth.